See how ShaunSocial can revolutionize your community!
0$

Chat

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ralph Viola
    Participant

In order from me to see someone’s message to be while messaging them live time I have to back out of the chat and go back to see if they replied. How can I see their replies in live time? Without backing out and going back in everyone has this problem on my framework

admin
    Keymaster

system will send not a push notification whenever there is a new message from friends (https://prnt.sc/0FyGcpeFqmen ), you can click on the notification to read the new message and response to friends. Is that okay? Or you need chat popup at footer like facebook?

Ralph Viola
    Participant

It would send a notification or the message? That’s unfortunate.

Ralph Viola
    Participant

And I don’t mean to push notification because there is a notification tick that pops up on the chat box. A pop-out chat sure that would be nice but would even be better since it is a live chat. Would be when the person replies to be able to see the message, Not have to back out come back and then read the message every time they reply.

SAID SAIDD
    Participant

In order from me to see someone’s message to be while messaging them live time I have to back out of the chat and go back to see if they replied. How can I see their replies in live time? Without backing out and going back in everyone has this problem on my framework

It would send a notification or the message? That’s unfortunate

And I don’t mean to push notification because there is a notification tick that pops up on the chat box. A pop-out chat sure that would be nice but would even be better since it is a live chat. Would be when the person replies to be able to see the message, Not have to back out come back and then read the message every time they reply.

Ronald Kenyatta
    Participant

Real time messages 📌

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.